The smartDOT® EMF Protection device uses independently tested technology and is designed to retune the potentially harmful electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs) emitted by your wireless devices
In our always-on wireless world, we seem to be becoming increasingly wired and tired. Wireless radiation (EMF) is emitted by all our favourite devices, from smartphones, tablets and laptops to Wi-Fi routers, baby monitors and games consoles.
- smartDOT® Radiation Protection by energydots® is a low-powered magnet packed with a high-powered punch. Programmed with an intelligent combination of harmonising frequencies, smartDOT is designed to retune EMFs emitted by your device to a safer level for your body to absorb.
- smartDOT® is universal. Attach to your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, Wi-Fi router, baby monitor, games consoles, cordless home phone or other wireless devices.
- smartDOT® has an operating radius of 1 meter. Peel back the adhesive cover and attach to any wireless devices that are used near you, your family or your furry friends and enjoy protection from potentially harmful EMF radiation.
- The smartDOT® retains its programming indefinitely, so does not need replacing.
- smartDOT®’s ultra-thin profile makes using your device as comfortable as possible.
- EMF protection doesn’t have to be unappealing. smartDOT’s sleek and colourful design means it’s a welcome addition to any of your beloved devices.
- Designed, programmed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Need some more help? Please visit our FAQs.
Compatible with wireless device brands such as; Apple®, Samsung®, Huawei®, Microsoft®, Google®, Sony®, Nokia®, LG®, Motorola®, Alcatel® and more.
smartDOT® is a precaution from the health effects linked to electromagnetic frequencies, such as infertility, cancer and alzheimers and has been tested through double-blind research where it is proven through red blood cell microscopies and medical thermal imaging.
Got a question? No problem. Drop us a message, we have an experienced team dedicated to helping you with your every need. Give us a call on 01803 665626 or email on email@example.com. We are always happy to help.