The combination of petDOT™ + aquaDOT™ is designed to protect our furry friends from exterior stressors such as EMF Radiation. Tested through Polycontrast Interference Photography, energydots offer proven change from disturbances in our energy field
An invisible problem for all creatures, big and small, are the levels of wireless radiation we now live amongst. Wi-Fi, phones, computers, games consoles and baby monitors all emit EMF radiation constantly, which can make us feel lethargic, unmotivated and anxious.
With electromagnetic radiation levels 100 million times higher than 50 years ago, the petDOT™ and aquaDOT™ combo is designed to protect our furry friends from EMF.
- petDOT™ by energydots® is a low-powered magnet programmed with a clever recipe of frequencies specifically developed to protect our furry friends. It is designed to recharge their batteries and increase their resilience to EMFs and other energetic disturbances.
- aquaDOT™ by energydots® is our solution to adequate hydration. aquaDOT is a low-powered magnet programmed with a specific recipe of frequencies specially designed to remove imprinting of EMF Radiation from our drinking water, giving our bodies the best chance to restore themselves on a cellular level. Affix aquaDOT™ to your pet’s water bowl.
- petDOT™ was created to be universal. Peel off the adhesive cover and attach to an item worn by your pet, from collars and harnesses to bridles and leads.
- petDOT™ has an operating radius of 1 meter. Simply affix to an item worn by your fur baby and watch them enjoy.
- petDOT™ does not need replacing and will retain it’s programming signature indefinitely.
- Pets have style too! petDOT™‘s design makes it sleek and stylish.
- Designed, programmed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Need some more help? Please visit our FAQs.
bioDOT™‘s technology is a precaution from the symptoms linked to EMF exposure, such as headaches, lack of energy, tension and anxiety and is proven through Polycontrast Interference Photography (PIP).
Got a question? No problem. Drop us a message, we have an experienced team dedicated to helping you with your every need. Give us a call on 01803 665626 or email on email@example.com. We are always happy to help.